Hormones are incredibly important for the overall function and health of our bodies. They are the messengers that tell other parts of our body when and how to work. When our hormones are out of balance, negative health symptoms can occur and impact:
- Metabolism – how your body gets energy from the foods you eat
- Sexual function – including libido, erectile function and vaginal dryness
- Menstrual cycle irregularities – including heavy, painful periods
- Perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms – including hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain
- Energy and repair
The physicians at Restore Health Center, your Fort Collins hormone specialist, can help with hormone imbalances through the use of bioidentical hormones.
Bioidentical hormones are man-made hormones but who’s chemical structure is exactly like the ones produced by our bodies, unlike synthetic hormones found in birth control pills and other hormone replacement drugs such as Premarin. Estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and DHEA are matched and used for the treatment of men and women who have hormones that are low or out of balance. If you are experiencing weight gain or bloating, depression or anxiety, low libido, or chronic fatigue, it might be time to get your hormones checked. Restore Health Center’s Fort Collins bioidentical hormones can help!
- Personalized treatment plan – Our complete hormone replacement therapy starts with a consultation with one of our medical professionals. Then we do specialized testing and analyze your hormone levels. From this testing, our physician can determine and implement a treatment plan that is personalized to you and your needs. Additionally, we take into account other factors that might be influencing your symptoms such as how you eat, exercise and sleep. We never look at your hormones in isolation and take into consideration other systems that both impact and are impacted by hormone health, including cardiovascular, metabolic, gastrointestinal and immune health. Among other recommendations, your treatment plan could include bioidentical hormone injections, subcutaneous pellets, or topical creams to help your body regain balance.
- Expert doctors – Both our doctors provide in-depth hormone evaluation and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Dr. Fischer is a 2006 graduate of the University of Utah School of Medicine and is trained in both internal medicine and preventive medicine. Dr. Howton completed his residency in Family Medicine in 1996 and practiced emergency medicine in Oklahoma until moving to Estes Park, Colorado. He has been using bioidentical hormones since the mid-1990s. With our Restore Health Center team, you are in the best hands. We have access to the latest technologies and devices, which allows us to meet the needs of our patients.
- Great results – We want to help you achieve your individual health goals to live your healthiest life. With everything we do, we strive to give you the best results possible. Restore Health Center, your Northern Colorado hormone replacement therapy clinic, uses only your body’s natural bioidentical hormones. We never replace hormones with synthetic chemicals. After the treatment, your hormones will be stabilized and your body will be better able to function at optimal health.
If you are experiencing chronic fatigue, weight gain or bloating, depression or anxiety, or low libido, come see us at Restore Health Center, your Fort Collins hormone specialist. We can do a full hormone evaluation and help you bring your body back to optimal function. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and learn more about how bioidentical hormone therapy can help!